Water quality must meet the European Directive 76/160/EWG for recreational water. To the eye the clean water looks like drinking water, cool, clear and colourless odourless.
Rainman Smartfit has an in-tank submersible pump, automatically switched on and off by the pump control on demand. The in-tank 2 step cross-flow self-cleaning filter removes dirt particles from the incoming rainwater. When the tank level is low the float switch opens the solenoid valve allowing mains water to flow back into the tank.
The Smartfit system is simple and easy to install and simple to use, all you have to do is plug it in and turn on !
A complete system package, pre assembled where possible, made easy to install. All systems factory quality tested for water tightness and operation.
- Manufactured from virgin polyethylene, heavily ribbed, and of robust construction. Stand on a bed of sand and backfill with spoil taken out, (not clay or sharp stones)
- Integrated calmed inlet device, two step cross flow self cleaning filter, siphon overflow.
- Push fit standard, 110mm pipe connections for rainwater in, overflow out and service duct to house
- Telescopic access dome, raise to finished levels, and back fill
In house back plate controls
- Components are back plate mounted, wired and plumbed for ease of installation. Require mains cable connection into electrical spur and 15mm mains water feed to solenoid valve
- Auto mains water supply, maintaining tank minimum level in times of no available rainfall
"All in tank components already fitted"
- New Smartfit system, plug and play
- All in tank components pre-fitted
- Pre-wired & plumbed in-house consol
- Less than 12 hours to install
- Single service duct from house to tank
- Cherry picked, highest quality components used throughout
- High quality Grundfos Pumps, expected 20 year life
- Easy Installation & user friendly
- The only system of choice for quick and reliable installation
- Fit and forget technology